Top Bottom

Notice

[New Voyage]Mirage Ship: New Voyage Event Round-Up

From my battle to our war, MMORPG MIR4.

Greetings, This is MIR4.

We are here to inform you of events we have prepared to commemorate the 'Mirage Ship' the new field area.

Please refer to the information below for further details.

1. Mirage Ship 14-Day Check-in 

■ Event Period

- After June 13th Update Maintenance ~ July 10th, 23:59:59 (UTC+8), 2023

■ Event Detalis

- You can obtain special 14 items for 14 days by logging in daily.

- We will support your growth with various items including Divine Dragon's Blessing Ticket.

[Mirage Ship 14-Day Check-in Shortcut]

2. Divine Dragon's Blessing Event

■ Event Period

- After June 13th Update Maintenance ~ July 10th, 23:59:59 (UTC+8), 2023

※ ‘Divine Dragon's Blessing’ Ticket can be used until July 10th (UTC+8) and will be deleted after the scheduled period.

■ Event Details

- 2 'Divine Dragon's Blessing' tickets can be earned if you participate in the Mirage Ship 14-Day Check-in until the end (14 Days).

- You can summon 1 of the Dragon Eye/Claw/Scale/Horn/Leather/Spirit Stone/Skill Tome with the downgraded item or that of the highest grade that you have failed on combining before.

- All characters that have failed at combining Dragon Eye, Dragon Claw, Dragon Scale, Dragon Leather, Dragon Horn, Spirit Stone, and Skill Tome can participate in the event.

[Divine Dragon's Blessing Event Shortcut]

3. Goblin's Spacetime Compass Exchange Shop

■ Event Period

- After June 13th Update Maintenance ~ June 26th, 23:59:59 (UTC+8), 2023

■ Event Details

- Up to 1,000 'Spacetime Compass' can be obtained every day by field hunting. (You cannot obtain Spacetime Compass from Raid or monsters above or below level 20)

- 'Spacetime Compass' item can be exchanged with various items from NPC <Lost> 'Goblin' located at each villiage (Bicheon Castle/Snake Pit/Spiritual Center/Phantasia Desert/Sabuk Castle/Nine Dragon Ice Field/Mirage Ship).

[Goblin's Spacetime Compass Exchange Shop Shortcut]

4. Mirage Ship Celebration Summon Ticket Discount

■ Event Period

- After June 13th Update Maintenance ~ before June 27th Update, 23:59:59 (UTC+8), 2023

■ Event Details

- 9 shop products purchasable by Copper will be discounted to 500 Copper during the event period.

- Chance to obtain Rare and Epic graded items will be doubled up.

- Target Products (9 products): Dragon Material Summon I,II,III, Spirit Stone Summon I,II,III, Skill Tome Summon I,II,III

[Mirage Ship Celebration Summon Ticket Discount Shortcut]

We will always do our best to provide better quality of events for Dragonians. 

Thank you.