Top Bottom

Notice

1,000th Day Eve Love You Forever and Ever Event I Round-up

From my battle to our war, MMORPG MIR4.

Greetings, This is MIR4, always by your side, providing endless growth to Dragonians!

Dragonians! Can you believe it’s been 1,000 days since you embarked on your adventures in the continent of Mir?

During this epic journey, some of you have sought unparalleled strength, while others have forged unbreakable bonds with fellow guild members. Together, our hearts have united as we continue to venture forth through the continent of Mir.

But before we celebrate this remarkable milestone, we're thrilled to announce the '1,000th Day Eve Love You Forever and Ever Event I!'

Prepare for incredible rewards as a token of our gratitude for your unwavering dedication and love for the game. Don't miss out on this celebration of our journey together!

Please refer to the information below for further details.

1. 1,000th Day Eve 14-Day Check-in

■ Event Period

- April 30th, 2024 Update ~ May 27th, 2024, 23:59 (UTC+8)

■ Event Detalis

- Obtain up to 14 special items over 14 days during the event by logging in every day.

- The event provides essential items for growth including Sarmati/Wu Yeogi Transference Equipment Boxes, a variety of summon tickets and so much more!

[1,000th Day Eve 14-Day Check-in Shortcut]

2. Forever and Ever 7-Day Check-in I

■ Event Period

- April 30th, 2024 Update ~ May 13th, 2024, 23:59 (UTC+8)

■ Event Details

- Obtain up to 7 special items over 7 days during the event by logging in every day.

- The event provides more essential items for growth including a Legendary Constitution Enhancement Box, a Legendary Promotion Material Box and so much more!

[Forever and Ever 7-Day Check-in I Shortcut]

3. Dragon's Gift Box

■ Event Period

- April 30th, 2024 Update ~ May 13th, 2024, 23:59 (UTC+8)

■ Event Detalis

- During the event, you can hunt monsters in the Field or Portal to obtain up to 50 ‘Blue Dragon’s Gift Box’ or ‘White Dragon’s Gift Box’ items per day depending on the item drop period (you cannot obtain ‘Blue Dragon’s Gift Box’ or ‘White Dragon’s Gift Box’ from Raid or monsters with a level difference of 20 or more).

[Dragon's Gift Box Shortcut]

4. Ancient Coin Exchange Shop

■ Event Period

- April 30th, 2024 Update ~ May 14th, 2024 Update

■ Event Details

- A special store will be available through Shop > Common Product > Event tab, where you can purchase a variety of items with ‘Ancient Coin’.

[Ancient Coin Exchange Shop Shortcut]

Thank you.