Top Bottom

Notice

Third Anniversary Eve I Event Round-up

From my battle to our war, MMORPG MIR4.

Greetings, This is MIR4.

As you continue to explore and make history across the Mir continent, we're thrilled to announce a special pre-anniversary event to kick off the celebration of our upcoming 3rd anniversary.

Get ready to amp up your adventure with even more thrills and excitement!

Please refer to the information below for further details.

1. Third Anniversary Eve 7-Day Check-in

■ Event Period

- August 6th, 2024 Update ~ August 19th, 2024, 23:59 (UTC+8)

■ Event Detalis

- You can obtain a total of 7 special items for 7 days when you log in to the game during the event period.

- In addition to the Third Anniversary Token item, we will support your growth through various Transference Equipment.

- You can complete the limited-time Codex with the Third Anniversary Token item.

- You can check and receive event rewards by clicking the firecracker-shaped icon on the top left after logging in to the game.

[Third Anniversary Eve 7-Day Check-in Shortcut]

2. Dragon's Gift Box

■ Event Period

- August 6th, 2024 Update ~ August 19th, 2024, 23:59 (UTC+8)

■ Event Details

- During the event, you can hunt monsters in the Field or Portal to obtain up to 50 ‘Blue Dragon’s Gift Box’ or ‘White Dragon’s Gift Box’ items per day depending on the item drop period (you cannot obtain ‘Blue Dragon’s Gift Box’ or ‘White Dragon’s Gift Box’ from Raid or monsters with a level difference of 20 or more).

[Dragon's Gift Box Shortcut]

3. Osher's Miraculous Fortune I

■ Event Period

- August 6th, 2024 Update ~ August 20th, 2024 Update

■ Event Details

- During the event period, the price of 9 Copper items in ‘Shop > Common Product > Summon’ will be reduced to 300 Copper.

- During the event period, when donating resources in the Clan Warehouse, the amount of Clan Coins obtained will be tripled.

[Osher's Miraculous Fortune I Shortcut]

4. Legendary Magic Stone Challenge

■ Event Period

- August 12, 2024, 00:00 ~ August 14th, 2024, 23:59 (UTC+8)

■ Event Details

- During the event period, you can attempt to obtain a Legendary Magic Stone for free once a day.

- Even if you fail to summon a Legendary Magic Stone, you can obtain a Legendary Magic Stone if you fill the Event Incense Burner with a total of 300 points.

- You can check the event by clicking the firecracker-shaped icon in the upper left corner after logging into the game.

[Legendary Magic Stone Challenge Shortcut]

Thank you.