Top Bottom

Notice

Ultimate Martial Tournament I Event Round-up

From my battle to our war, MMORPG MIR4.

Greetings, This is MIR4.

The world of MIR4 continues to grow, and with it, the strength of its Dragonians! Join us in the 'Ultimate Martial Tournament I' event, where the strongest gather to showcase their skills and dominate the battlefield!

This is your chance to rise above, grow stronger, and forge your legacy. Don’t miss out on this epic opportunity!

For more details about the event, please refer to the information below.

1. Martial Tournament 7-Day Check-in I

■ Event Period

- September 3rd, 2024 Update  ~ September 18th, 2024, 23:59 (UTC+8)

■ Event Detalis

- Obtain up to 7 special items for logging in daily during the event period.

- We support the growth of all Dragonians by providing a range of essentials during this event, including Epic and Legendary Mystic Enhancement Stone!

- Event rewards can be claimed from the firecracker-shaped icon in the upper left corner after logging into the game.

[Martial Tournament 7-Day Check-in I Shortcut]

2. Support Your Clan!

■ Event Period

- September 3rd, 2024 Update ~ September 19th, 2024 Update

■ Event Details

- During the event period, Clan Cooperation Points earned when completing Clan Cooperation Missions will be doubled.

- During the event period, the Clan Coins earned when reporting activities will be increased by 10 times.

[Support Your Clan! Shortcut]

3. Clan Coin Exchange Shop

■ Event Period

- September 3rd, 2024 Update ~ September 19th, 2024 Update

■ Event Details

- You can purchase special items sold in the Shop > Common Product > Event tab with Clan Coins during the event period.

[Clan Coin Exchange Shop Shortcut]

4. Diviner of Fate

■ Event Period

- September 7th, 2024, 10:00 ~ September 21st, 2024, 20:00 (UTC+8)

■ Event Details

- Predict the winning clans of each round and the final winning clan on the event page.

- Clan Match will take place over three weeks, with one round per week, for a total of three rounds.

- There are rewards for both successful and unsuccessful predictions, which will be sent via mail during the specified period.

[Diviner of Fate Shortcut]

5. Cheering for Your Victory

■ Event Period

- September 2nd, 2024, 17:00 ~ September 23rd, 2024, 10:00 (UTC+8)

■ Event Details

- Clan Match, our exciting new content that will be held periodically, is all about the clans. Show your support and cheer for your clan!

- When 1,000 cheer messages are reached, a special reward will be unlocked.

[Cheering for Your Victory Shortcut]

6. 2nd Ultimate Air Walk Contest : Higher and Further!

■ Event Period

- September 2nd, 2024, 17:00 (UTC+8) ~ October 1st, 2024 Update

■ Event Details

- Choose a location in the Mir continent to showcase your Air Walk skills and record a video with your character's name visible.

- Upload the recorded video in the Discord event channel.

- Among the submissions, 10 Dragonians will be selected for the Special Award by the MIR4 Team and receive rewards.

[2nd Ultimate Air Walk Contest Shortcut]

7. Legendary Spirit Treasure Challenge Event

■ Event Period

- September 9th, 2024, 00:00 ~ September 11th, 2024, 23:59 (UTC+8)

■ Event Details

- During the event period, you can attempt to summon a Legendary Spirit Treasure once a day for free.

- Even if you fail to summon a Legendary Spirit Treasure, you are guaranteed to obtain one if you fill the Event Incense Burner with a total of 300 points.

- You can check the event by clicking the firecracker-shaped icon in the upper left corner after logging into the game.

[Legendary Spirit Treasure Challenge Event Shortcut]

Thank you.