Top Bottom

Patch Note

Patch Note - September 24th

From my battle to our war MMORPG MIR4.

Greetings, This is MIR4.

Here are the details of the update scheduled for Friday, September 24th, 2021.

[Main Updates]

1. Region time Changes

2. Clan members that have the ownership of the Hidden Valley will not get PvP Status penalty by PK-ing in the occupying Hidden Valley.

3. [Main Quest] Darksteel Gathering Quest has been changed.

4. The difficulty of the Conquest - Mine got lower.

5. In-game bug fixes & gameplay improvements

[September 24th detailed Patch Notes]

1. Region time Changes

- The region times of EU and NA have been changed.

- EU (UTC+1)  ▶  EU (UTC+2)

NA (UTC-8)   ▶  NA (UTC-4)

2. Hidden Valley Capture 

- Clan members that have the ownership of the Hidden Valley will not get PvP Status penalty by PK-ing in the occupying Hidden Valley.

3. Quest

- [Main Quest] Quest of mining Darksteel at the 1st floor of the Hidden Valley has been changed into quest of gathering Darksteel.

- An issue of not Auto-moving to the quest objective area after doing certain act while accepting 'Crisis after Crisis 28. Follow Brother Yiun' quest has been fixed.

4. Request

- Request - The difficulty of the Government Officer's Order / Preparation for War got lower.

Government Officer's Order / Mine Cinnabar = 400 -> 80

Preparation for War / Mine Silver Ore = 400 -> 80

5. Mission

- The difficulty of the repeatable Mission of Bicheon Valley's 1st floor, Mine/Darksteel Mine got lower.

- Mining on the 1st floor of Bicheon Valley / Mining Darksteel on the 1st floor of Bicheon Valley = 100 -> 80

6. Conquest - Lowering Mine difficulty

- Difficulty of the Mine level 1-2 got lower.

- Level 1 -> Level 2, Required amount of Darksteel Mined 100 -> 20

- Level 2 -> Level 3, Required amount of Darksteel Mined 400 -> 80

7. Chat

- Level limit has been added on Chat.

8. In-game bug fixes & gameplay improvements

- iOS - Download notice has been added at the additional patch download screen.

- An issue of Boss monster 'Ice Demon Fiend CDR' attacking from the distance where its auto attack's range doesn't reach has been fixed.

- Name of the trap-type monster has been changed into Machinery.

- Attack range of some of the monsters has been shortened and the skill range has been adjusted.

- The message that shows up after getting more than the maximum amount of the Lost Item by PK reward has changed.

- An issue of not being able to delete or exclude the clans to not attack after registering maximum number has been fixed.

- An issue of moving to the previous map after warping in certain conditions in Magic Square has been fixed.

- Some of the Monthly Attendance / 7-Day Attendance event rewards have been changed.

- An issue of occasional force close when setting Spirit to not display has been fixed.

- An issue of not moving to the Report Activities tab after showing the message by clicking the Claim All button of Clan Gift has been fixed.