Top Bottom

Notice

'Initial Septaria Offering l' Sale Ends - Jan. 28th, 2022 12:00 (UTC+8)

From my battle to our war, MMORPG MIR4

Greetings, This is MIR4.

On January 25th, HYDRA:High Yield of DRACO has unveiled its service with Seoul Spooning 2022.

Along with the release of the HYDRA, HYDRA RUSH has begun for the initial activation of the new economic system that will be made through HYDRA, and the sale of 'Initial Septaria Offering I' that was added as a part of HYDRA RUSH is planned to end on Jan. 28th 12:00 UTC+8.

'Initial Septaria Offering I' was sold to provide Septaria with more speed which is a key material in refining HYDRA along with DRACO. As a result of all of your interests and participation, we could make a remarkable achievement of reaching 'Metamorphic Stage 3' within just a day after the release.

Consequently, in line with the release of HSP, the full-fledged start of HYDRA RUSH, we have decided to end the sale of 'Initial Septaria Offering I' to preserve the value of HYDRA and to maintain the stability of the economic system of HYDRA and DRACO.

Even after the removal of  'Initial Septaria Offering I' product, you can earn Septaria through the Conquest (Sanctuary of HYDRA) in MIR4.

Thank you all for participating in HYDRA RUSH.