Top Bottom

Notice

Awaken! Book of Secrets I: Arise, Heroes Event Round-Up

From my battle to our war, MMORPG MIR4.

Greetings, This is MIR4. 

We prepared a variety of events to participate in through the events, ‘Awaken! Book of Secrets I: Arise, Heroes Event’. We hope to be of help to Dragonians by granting everyone with growth! 

Dragonians! Awaken your true powers!

Please refer to the information below for further details.

1. Tome's 7-Day Check-in I

■ Event Period

- March 5th, After Update ~ Until March 18th 23:59 (UTC+8)

■ Event Detalis

- You can earn 7 special items for 7 days during the event by logging in.

- The event will provide items essential for growth, including ‘Skill Tomes’, ‘Legendary Spirit Stone Summon Ticket’, and more.

[Tome's 7-Day Check-in I Event Shortcut]

2. Awakening 14-Day Check-in

■ Event Period

- March 5th, After Update ~ Until April 1st 23:59 (UTC+8)

■ Event Details

- You will be able to earn 14 special items for 14 days during the event by logging in.

- The event will provide items essential for growth, including 300 ‘Epic Blue Dragon Statues’, ‘Divine Dragon's Blessing’, and more.

[Awakening 14-Day Check-in Event Shortcut]

3. Divine Dragon's Blessing

■ Event Period

- March 5th, After Update ~ Until April 1st 23:59 (UTC+8)

■ Event Details

- You can participate in this event from [Divine Dragon's Blessing] in the event tab, Fire-Cracker Shaped icon.

- The ‘Divine Dragon’s Blessing’ item is obtainable as a reward through the 14th day in the ‘Awakening 14-Day Check-in’ event, and also purchasable in the in-game shop

- You can summon 1 of the Dragon Sphere/Dragon Eye/Dragon Claw/Dragon Scale/Dragon Leather/Dragon Horn/Skill Tome/Spirit Stone with the downgraded item or that of the highest grade that you have failed on combining before.

[Divine Dragon's Blessing Event Shortcut]

4. Yiun's Book of Secrets Exchange Shop

■ Event Period

- March 5th, After Update ~ Until March 18th 23:59 (UTC+8)

■ Event Details

- Up to 1,000 ‘Book of Secrets’ can be obtained every day by hunting in the field or the portal. (You cannot obtain ‘Book of Secrets’ from Raid or monsters above or below level 20)

- The ‘Book of Secrets’ item can be exchanged for various items from NPC ‘<Awakening> Yiun’ located at each village (Bicheon Castle/Snake Pit/Spiritual Center/Phantasia Desert/Sabuk Castle/Nine Dragon Ice Field/Mirage Ship).

- ‘Book of Secrets’ can be exchanged for Summon Chests that contain Epic ‘Spirit Stones’ and ‘Skill Tomes’!

[Yiun's Book of Secrets Exchange Shop Event Shortcut]

5. Osher's Miraculous Fortune I

■ Event Period

- March 5th, After Update ~ March 19th, Before Update

■ Event Details

- Materials and currency required to craft ‘Dragon Artifact’ will decrease during the Event period.

- Materials and currency required to enhance ‘Dragon Artifact’ and ‘Transference Equipment’ will decrease during the Event period.

[Osher's Miraculous Fortune I Event Shortcut]

6. Challenge: Legendary Magic Stone & Spirit Treasure Summon

■ Event Period

- From March 11th, 00:00 ~ Until March 13th 23:59 (UTC+8)

■ Event Details

- Use Copper to take a chance at summoning Legendary Magic Stone / Legendary Spirit Treasure during the event period.

- Get a guaranteed Legendary Magic Stone / Legendary Spirit Treasure when accumulating 300 Event Incense Burner Points during the event period!

[Challenge: Legendary Magic Stone & Spirit Treasure Summon Shortcut]

7. Divine Dragon's Surprise Gift

■ Event Period

- From March 12th ~ Until March 15th 23:59 (UTC+8)

■ Event Details

- A total of 2 mails will be sent to every Dragonian on March 12th with a variety of rewards, which includes ‘Divine Dragon’s Surprise Gift Box’.

[Divine Dragon's Surprise Gift Shortcut]

Thank you.